|Posted by charismata on April 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM|
Here is a Bill of Rights for AUTHENTIC WOMANHOOD:
Ready and waiting to be reclaimed:
1) You have the right to be treasured, honored, cherished and respected for who you are as a whole person; mind, body and soul
2) You have the right to fidelity in relationships and freedom in fecundity through marital acts of mature, committed and mutual love.
3) You have the right to embrace and affirm the deepest desires of your heart which are placed there by your Creator.
4) You have the right to spiritual freedom and fulfillment.
5) You have the right to be viewed and accepted by yourself and others as a whole and complex human being who is more than the sum of your body parts.
6) You have the right to life, liberty, dignity and the pursuit of true and authentic happiness.
All of these rights can and will be realized and actualized through the exercise of a morally coherent, responsible intellect and will that is aligned with the highest wisdom available to us through our Creator.
Strive for these rights in that context and you will not only change your life and the lives of the women and girls that are around you but you will change the world for the better for all—and that is your true purpose… that is the Truth, the beauty, the mystery and the power of being a fully awake and authentically free woman.