So many women have told me that they are giving Refresh Me, Lord! as a gift that it started me thinking of the many ways that it can be given. I think it's a wonderful way to share with others and I am deeply gratified because I have always said that this book was MY gift to women... Here's the list!
Give Refresh Me, Lord!...
1. With a specially chosen or handmade bookmark
2. In a theme basket with other "refreshing" articles such as breakfast tea or bubble bath
3. As a favor at your next woman's gathering or event
4. With a journal to use during prayer time
5. With a Bible for any young woman who is going off to college, starting a career or getting married
6. In a "special delivery" package for a new mom
7. As a welcome gift for new parishioners
8. As a suggested read for your next book club
9. Don't forget your STOCKING STUFFERS
10. As part of a "carpooling kit" for busy, chauffer-moms
11. For use as a teaching tool with RCIA candidates
12. To thank your catechists, church volunteers or staff
13. Share it with your local monestary, convent or retirement community for religious
14. Include it in a "get well" gift for someone who is in the hospital, on chemo or recuperating from surgery
15. As a donation to your Church library or book rack
16. Include it when you gift someone with a purse, totebag or briefcase.
17. With a fancy pen or highlighter and some stationery for someone who is going on vacation or retreat
18. To relatives for birthdays, Christmas, or any celebration at all or
19. Give it for NO reason at all!
20. Put it with a lap throw and some hot cocoa for a wonderful winter afternoon escape!
21. Pair it with another inspirational book.
22. Include a prayer card, inspirational poem or patron saint card with it.
23. Use it as a way to open dialogue with someone who is curious about Catholicism.
24. Give it to someone who "used-to-be" Catholic
25. Give one to yourself because YOU DESERVE IT!!!!
26. YOUR IDEA...
"A gift opens doors..."